A thick blank clarinet reed that offers tonal depth, a longer vamp for flexibility, squared tip corners for ease of response, and a thicker tip for clear articulation.
- A thick blank clarinet reed engineered for exceptional performance and consistency
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with special 3.5+ and 4.0+ strengths
- Offered in boxes of ten (10) and packs of two (2) reeds
- The Reserve line for clarinet also includes Reserve, a traditional blank option, and Reserve Evolution, the thickest blank option